Careers at Duda
Customer Support Specialist (part-time position)
Tel Aviv, Israel
Duda Inc. (duda.co) is looking for a rock star customer support specialist with a passion for customer service, a solid handle on HTML/CSS, and a desire to contribute to a fast-growing tech start up.
At Duda, we create amazing technology that allows web professionals to rapidly build responsive websites that look great on any device and can be customized for any visitor.
As a member of our customer success team, you will provide hands-on support to our growing customer base of designers and professionals. As part of our Customer Success team, you will also help drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies in order to drive maximum value and success with new and existing Duda customers
Your responsibilities will include
- Responding to customer support inquiries as swiftly as possible via phone and chat.
- Working collaboratively with sales and other departments to ensure conversion, seamless onboarding and deployment.
- Advocating for customers’ needs and contributing to our growing knowledge base of articles and videos.
Our requirements are
See more open positions
- This position is a part-time job, 4 days per week, including Friday (suitable for a student).
- Native English or ultra-high level of English communication abilities: reading, writing and speaking.
- Experience with HTML/CSS and an understanding of how websites are structured.
- Passionate about troubleshooting and solving problems creatively and efficiently.
- Willing to work hard and enjoy being part of a great team, building amazing products.
- Previous experience in a customer facing position, preferably technical customer support - an advantage.
- Other European languages such as German, Portuguese, Spanish or French - an advantage.