Duda is looking for an outstanding Marketing Designer to join our fast-growing design guild.
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful, innovative team of professionals and work with cutting-edge technologies and brand. As a Senior Marketing Designer, you’ll be part of a dynamic and exciting environment and collaborate cross-functionally with amazing, designers, marketing professionals, sales, and creative colleagues globally, mainly US and Israel.
What you’ll do
- Play a significant role in launching innovative, beautiful, and impactful online marketing campaigns by defining creative concepts and developing visual communication assets for websites, Google, social media platforms, video productions, and the external and internal brand.
- Be a part of a data-driven environment with a deep understanding of users' needs to contribute and optimize the marketing and brand strategies.
- Establish a creative and visual vision and storytelling by teaming up with marketing professionals, content writers, video creators, product managers, fellow designers, and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Duda's brand and standards across all platforms.
- Own the creative process from initial concept to high-end visual design assets.
- Help shape design guidelines, processes, culture, and education.
- 3+ years experience as a Marketing Designer/Art Director in a web/SaaS-based company or advertising agency.
- A pixel-perfect freak with a keen eye for detail and a knack for creative and design solutions.
- Proficient in design tools such as Figma, and Adobe Suite.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English.
- A storyteller who can develop a picture, clarify concepts and brainstorm ideas.
- Always proactive and at the forefront of visual trends, and constantly advancing your skills and colleges.
- Mindful of how to strike a balance between creative and business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications (advantage).
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (advantage).
- Proficient in motion design tools like After effects (advantage).
What we bring to the table
- An invitation to join a diverse group of people from all over the world working on cutting-edge technology while keeping it calm, cool & collected
- Flexible working hours, great location and an awesome view
- Employee stock options
- Competitive compensation package
- Annual personal development budget
Duda is the leading web design platform for professionals.
We serve all types of customers, from freelancers to digital agencies, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and SaaS platforms in the world!
Every Duda website is automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed and great out-of-the-box SEO - today, there are over 18M websites that are built by Duda’s platform, and counting.
Duda has partnered with some of the industry's biggest players, including TripAdvisor, GoDaddy, Thryv, Hibu, Tailor-Brands, Italiaonline, 1&1, Sensis, and many more!
Duda was founded by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in 2009 and now has almost 200 employees across 4 global offices: Tel-Aviv, Palo Alto, Colorado and Brazil.